If you need quality aluminium products, manufactured in accordance with stringent national and international specifications, talk to Auckland-based Custom Solutions, which is part of FANALCO Ltd.
Aluminium is a durable and lightweight material with high strength to weight ratio, thermal and electrical conductivity, and corrosion resistance. Different alloys are available which are suitable for various industries, including building, architectural, electrical and marine.
Customs Solutions offers you a total solution that includes:
• Design collaboration and aluminium extrusion (development of aluminium shapes, called 'profiles')
• Finishing options in a wide range of colours (anodising and powder coating) for exceptional durability and corrosion resistance
• Fabrication services such as drilling, punching and cutting – whatever is needed to finish your product to your exact specifications
• Personal support and advice from experienced, friendly and reliable staff
• Outstanding quality and environmental management systems, with ISO accreditation and Telarc registration
If you've never worked with aluminium before, this website offers you introductory material about:
• Aluminium extrusion
• Surface finishing options (anodising and powder coating)
• Product design and fabrication
Along with our experience in design and manufacturing we offer in-depth technical advice and information.
Custom Solutions offers you the ultimate total solution for everything to do with extruded aluminium.